Valentine’s Day is about romance. Romance novels are about romance. It’s a nice combination.
If you are looking for a chance to see what the hottest genre has to offer, now is the time to do it. Romance publishers are offering deals and sales left and write. My new publisher, Liquid Silver Books, for instance, has a 33% off special on its entire e-book catalog. The promotional special ends 2/15/14. So act fast.
My book, Hearts in Ruin, is coming in May–too late for this year’s Valentine’s Day sale. But there are many others to choose from. A few of Liquid Silver’s latest releases are:
There are many more. So take a leap and see what the heat is all about!
- Happy Valentine’s Day, Romance, romance and free books (radefranco.com)
- Romance Writers Offer Sweet Thoughts For Valentine’s Day (npr.org)
- Valentine’s Day (notguiltybyreasonofmenopause.wordpress.com)
- Book Review: Blah, Blah Valentine’s Day by Kyle Adams (thebloggergirls.wordpress.com)
- Top 5 Romance Novels for Valentine’s Day (nerdybutflirty.com)
- Valentine’s Day #OzRomance showcase: Suzi Love (jaimeebrooker.wordpress.com)