One minute each
Blood will fly
- Free Admission, Open to the Public
- The Last Bookstore–453 S. Spring Street, Los Angeles
- Wednesday Night, September 2, 7 p.m.
- Plenty of street parking and nearby lots
- Just a few blocks from the Red Line Metro 7th St. station
Before the slam, be sure to explore this amazing venue. Amble through the tunnel of books to check out the $1 book room with thousands of volumes sorted by color. Enjoy the soaring columns and dramatic book sculptures.
The last time Southern California Mystery Writers was here there was standing room only, so come early to secure your seats and look around.